In this episode:
Steven Drew (CEO) and Jeremy Wittkop (CTO) from Intelisecure are this week's feature interview. News from CH2M, Coalfire, Swimlane, ProtectWise (and Ixia), Ping Identity, and Intelisecure.
Alright, which of you is the CISO of the year?
Only a couple of weeks left in nominations for the inaugural Apex Awards Colorado CISO of the year. We are confident that one of you lovely listeners has the perfect candidate. No more waiting, nominate them now! In addition to our feature interview with Intelisecure, we delve into the topics you need to know. Just which European city has a new direct flight from Denver? What is an Ixia, and why is ProtectWise partnering with it? How did Ping Identity win yet another award? Why am I asking so many questions? Does anyone read this stuff anyway? Free beer to the first person to tell me you read this and claim the beer.
Sign up for our mailing list on the main site to receive weekly updates - https://www.colorado-security.com/. We're continually working to improve the show, and appreciate the feedback we get from our listeners. If you discover any audio issues, or have suggestions for our format, let us know.
Robb sat down with two leaders of Greenwood Village based Intelisecure - CEO Steven Drew, and CTO Jeremy Wittkop. Steven, who has only been at Intelisecure for about a year, talked about the road which lead him to leading one of Denver's biggest security companies. And Jeremy, who was an early employee, tells the story of joining when the company was tiny (and named BEW Global) and riding the growth over the years. Our conversation ranges from Critical Asset Protection, perimeter based security, and a lot more. Enjoy learning more about one of Colorado's best security companies.
Local security news:
- DIA keeps adding international flights - New London flight is the latest
- Denver Startup Week 2017: Registration opens
- CH2M in talks to be acquired
- Coalfire Blog: 5 AWS certifications explained
- Swimlane partnered in EY's new Cybersecurity Center
- ProtectWise and Ixia Announce Integration Partnership
- Ping Identity wins 2017 CODiE award
- Intelisecure - Open enrollment of its 2018 critical data protection benchmark survey
- Apex Awards - CISO of the year award is up now!
- Coalfire - Director, Technical Services
- NCC - Cybersecurity Strategic Planning Program Manager (COS)
- Booz Allen - Multi-Intelligence Collaboration Specialist, Junior
- Radware - Cloud Regional Sales Manager - Cyber Security
- AT&T - Cybersecurity Consultant 3 - Payment Card Industry
- Accenture - Federal – Cyber Hunter (Remote) ++
- General Dynamics - Cybersecurity Software Development Lead
- Ping Identity - Security Compliance / GRC Analyst & Jr Product Security Engineer
This Week and Next:
- CTA - Tech Tour - 7/31-8/4
- CTA - Tech Tour Colorado Springs / Community Lunch & Panel - 7/31
- DenverSec - Meetup - 8/7
- ISSA Denver - August Meetings - 8/8-9
- SecureSet - Expert Series - Clark Hobbie, Miranda and Open Source - 8/10
Other Notable Upcoming Events:
- 7th Annual Cyber Security Training & Technology Forum - 8/30-31
- NCC - Governor's Cyber Symposium - 11/1-3
- CTA - APEX Awards - 11/8
If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at email@example.com