In this episode:
Happy New Year! This week is a look ahead at 2018 plans and predictions with 11 local security leaders.
2018 is going to be an even better year
This week we interviewed 11 local security leaders to ask about their plans for 2018 and what they see coming at us.
- Chris Abbey, Douglas County Schools
- Tim Coogan, CISO for DIA
- Steve Coury, CISO City & County of Denver
- Joshua Foltz, CISO eFolder
- Mike Kalac, CISO Western Union
- Sue Lapierre, CISO for Prologis
- Colin Mariner, VP of Infrastructure for Home Advisor
- Lucia Milica, CISO for Polycom
- Rich Schliep, CISO for Secretary of State
- Bryan Becker, Director of Security at Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Sam Masiello, CISO Gates
Please come join us on the new Colorado = Security Slack channel to meet old and new friends. Did you catch our trivia question? Be the first to reply to email@example.com with the right answer and get any $25 item from the Colorado = Security store.
Sign up for our mailing list on the main site to receive weekly updates - https://www.colorado-security.com/. If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local security news:
This Week and Next:
Other Notable Upcoming Events:
- Optiv - 2017 Solution and Program Insight Focus Group: Application Security (AppSec) - 1/18
- SnowFROC - 3/8
- Rocky Mountain Information Security Confernce - 5/8-10