In this episode:
A look back at the best of 2017 with 11 local security leaders.
2017 was a great and terrible year
This week we interviewed 11 local security leaders to find out the best and worst of 2017. Take a sip of egg nog along with us as you listen.
- Chris Abbey, Douglas County Schools
- Tim Coogan, CISO for DIA
- Steve Coury, CISO City & County of Denver
- Joshua Foltz, CISO eFolder
- Mike Kalac, CISO Western Union
- Sue Lapierre, CISO for Prologis
- Colin Mariner, VP of Infrastructure for Home Advisor
- Lucia Milica, CISO for Polycom
- Rich Schliep, CISO for Secretary of State
- Bryan Becker, Director of Security at Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Sam Masiello, CISO Gates
Please come join us on the new Colorado = Security Slack channel to meet old and new friends. Did you catch our trivia question? Be the first to reply to email@example.com with the right answer and get any $25 item from the Colorado = Security store.
Sign up for our mailing list on the main site to receive weekly updates - https://www.colorado-security.com/. If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local security news:
Notable Upcoming Events:
- Optiv - 2017 Solution and Program Insight Focus Group: Application Security (AppSec) - 1/18
- SnowFROC - 3/8
- Rocky Mountain Information Security Confernce - 5/8-10