In this episode:
Kris Kistler, CISO at Centura Health is our guest this week. News from: Firmspace, CDOT, ProtectWise, Coalfire, Ping Identity and a lot more!
#10 overall, but #1 in your hearts
Whatever formula ranks North Dakota over Colorado has some serious issues huh? But don't miss out that Colorado does rank as the strongest economy. And luxury co-working is on the way to make it even better. Election security is top of mind, and CDOT is still struggling with their ransomware attack. Lots more stories as well.
Support us on Patreon! Fun swag available - all proceeds will directly support the Colorado = Security infrastructure.
Trivia: Nobody knew that the Colorado = Security podcast has had no sponsors yet. You guys let Andre Gaeta off the hook last week. Did you catch this week's trivia question? Be the first to reply to email@example.com with the right answer and get any $25 item from the Colorado = Security store.
Come join us on the new Colorado = Security Slack channel to meet old and new friends.
Sign up for our mailing list on the main site to receive weekly updates - https://www.colorado-security.com/. If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local security news:
- Join the Colorado = Security Slack channel
- U.S. News & World Report: Colorado #1 for economy, #10 overall
- U.S. governors worry about cyberattacks during fall elections
- Luxury co-working coming to Denver
- Ransomware strikes CDOT for second time even as agency still recovering from first attack
- Colorado Leads and Grows as Cybersecurity Hotbed
- Table of Experts: Cybersecurity/Fraud
- Analysis of Active Satori Botnet Infections
- Coalfire blog: New SEC Cyber Risk Disclosure Guidance: What Does It Mean for Public Companies?
- Ping Identity - GRC Analyst
- Ping Identity - Application Security Engineer
- PDC ENERGY - Director, Information Security
- Crowe Horwarth - IT Audit and Consulting Senior Manager
- CenturyLink - Senior Information Security Engineer
- Polycom - Senior Security Analyst
- Spectrum - Security Engineer I
- Western Union - Information Security Analyst
- Home Advisor - Information Security Engineer
- NREL - Cyber-Physical Systems Security & Resilience
- Coalfire - Director, Healthcare
- Blackstone Technology Group - Tier 3 Managed SOC Analyst
This Week and Next:
- DenSec - South Meetup - 3/5
- CTA - Daybreak Education Series: The Business of IoT - 3/6
- SnowFroc - 3/8
- ISSA Denver March Meetings - 3/13-14
- C-Level @ Mile High - 3/15
- ISACA - March Meeting - Combatting Fraud and Corruption with Data Analytics - 3/15
- SecureSet - Cybersecurity Expert Series: Chris Roberts, Acalvio - 3/15
- ISC2 Denver - March Meeting - 3/15
Other Notable Upcoming Events