In this episode:
Feature interview with ProtectWise Founder and CEO Scott Chasin. News from OWL, CyberGRX, LogRhythm, and more!
Last Podcast Ever
We hope you enjoyed your April Fools as much as we did. (No, we're not shutting down the podcast). This week, learn about OWL, CyberGRX and local CyberPatriot teams.
Sign up for our mailing list on the main site to receive weekly updates - https://www.colorado-security.com/. We're continually working to improve the show, and appreciate the feedback we get from our listeners. If you discover any audio issues, or have suggestions for our format, let us know.
Scott Chasin, CEO and co-founder of ProtectWise joined us for the feature interview this week. Scott is a longtime Colorado security professional. During the interview he tells us about his previous successes, what makes ProtectWise special, and his advice for those practicing security.
Local security news:
- OWL Cybersecurity Adds Two to Advisory Board
- CyberGRX unveils third-party cyber global risk exchange | Compliance Week
- Highlands Ranch Cyber Patriot team in DC for finals again
- LogRhythm - Data Scientist, Advanced Analytics
- Protegrity - Solutions Architect - Enterprise Data Security
- Western Union - Sr Info Security Analyst
- Ball Corporation - Information Security Intern
- Greeley - Flood and Peterson - Director of IT & Security Architecture
- Ft Collins - Bell Integrator - IP Networking & Security Team Lead
- COS - KForce Government Solutions - Cybersecurity Officer
- COS - Booz Allen Hamilton - Cybersecurity Jobs (Junior, Mid, Senior, Manager)
- COS - SecureSet - Cybersecurity Technical Instructor
- COS - root9b - Service Delivery Lead
This Week's Events:
- SecureSet - Security 101 - All about Bitcoin - 4/5
- CTA Diversity & Inclusive Leadership: Happy Hour Panel Discussion w. CTA & Vail Centre - 4/6
Notable Upcoming Events:
- ISSA Denver's Women In Security Kick-Off 4/19
- Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference (RMISC) 5/9-11
- Denver BSides 5/12-13
- 7th Annual Cyber Security Training & Technology Forum 8/30-31
If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at email@example.com