We're Not #1 on the Cybersecurity500?
If you aren't familiar with the Cybersecurity500, you're not alone. Check out this week's show to learn more about the list, and who DID top it. Hint: It's a Colorado security firm.
We're continually working to improve the show, and appreciate the feedback we get from our listeners. If you discover any audio issues, or have suggestions for our format, let us know.
Reach out with any questions or comments to email@example.com
This week Robb sat down with the first couple of security - Gail and Steve Coury. Gail is the VP of Security and Risk for Oracle's managed cloud services. Steve is the CISO for the city and county of Denver. During the interview they talked about their respective career paths to get where they are, shared a bit about the interesting problems they solve in their jobs, and gave advice for those practicing security. Enjoy getting to know two of Denver's security stars.
Local security news:
- KKR invests 50m in Cherwell Software
- SlamData raises $6.7M from Shasta Ventures
- 5 Trends Picked Up at RSA - by Robb
- Root9B #1 for the 5th Quarter in a Row
- Managed Methods & Checkpoint DLP Integration
- Deloitte - Office of the CISO lead
- Ball Aerospace - Information Systems Security Officer III
- Xcel - Principal Consultant, Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Avaya - Senior Network and Security Manager
- Vantiv - IAM Sr. Architect
- Solute - Senior DevOps engineer
- Optiv - Incident Response Consultant
- Gartner - Leadership Partner
- Ping Identity - Solutions Architect
Notable job changes:
- Drew Labbo left Denver Health this week to focus on his consulting practice: http://www.rmhguru.com/
If you have any questions or comments, or any organizations or events we should highlight, contact Alex and Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org